Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience.

I bought some things from slots_n_stuff this past June. They were packed well and shipped USPS Priority.

Thief may be a slanderous word. Have you tried:
  1. Direct communication with the seller? (eBay will provide the seller's phone number if you request it.)
  2. SquareTrade? (It has been useless for me, but may be useful if a seller has duped you out of a large sum of money.)
  3. PayPal Buyer Protection Program? (As I recall, the seller does not accept other forms of payment.)
  4. eBay user complaint process?
From my experience, diplomacy will get things done on eBay.

R

·
0 Posts
Could you elaborate??? I have made many purchases from Slots_n_Stuf and never had a problem.

Your posting here would have a little weight if you would identify the exact problem you had with him. Otherwise you're just another whiner drops in, complains, drags somebody through the dirt and disappears...

·
Registered
741 Posts
I am in the middle of a transaction with SLOTS AND STUFF right now, I won an auction on Sept. 11 and mailed the payment on the Sept. 15th, Still nothing in the mail as of Oct. 6th so I e-mailed them and they replied they had recieved payment but for some reason it was not shipped and they would get it out to me. I will keep you posted how things turn out.

Steve

·
Registered
741 Posts
Well I can't say anything bad about SLOTS AND STUFF my package arrived today, except for the mix up they had there by not shipping it out on time the transaction went smooth.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts