Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The new garage is comming together and up and running again... Everyone is back to work... This stuff is sure time comsuming, but worth every minute !!!

How about some new headers ?

And nothing like hiring a new "sexytary" to help with the paperwork !!!

Looking up some Mustang information !!!

A new crate motor for the ole' 33 !!!

With this new garage and the removable front and back, you can get some cool different angle shots from the same set up !!!

Having some serious problems with photobucket... Have to use the thumbnails from this site... When ya click on one, you can see all the rest !!!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
cool garage, i have no clue why the site admins wont change the way you can embed pictures to make them full size easily, makes no logical sense as its using the same server space/bandwith anyways....im going to be posting a howto on posting full size pics you have on the site.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool garage, i have no clue why the site admins wont change the way you can embed pictures to make them full size easily, makes no logical sense as its using the same server space/bandwith anyways....im going to be posting a howto on posting full size pics you have on the site.

I don't ever use this way of posting pics... I am having some serious problems uploading pics to photobucket right now !!!

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,702 Posts
Always enjoying seeing the shop pics, that's one busy place!!! What's the wait time for getting in??? RM
P.S. That Hooker box is too cool, jus sayn...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts