Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Made it back today at 10:32, Los Angeles time.
Crappy flight back; I will never fly Delta again. Seriously...

Be that as it may...
Had a great time, it was nice seeing everybody again and meeting others too.

Thanks to all for making this enjoyable (even including Swifty) ;) .

Again Markhos, thanks for taking care of mailing of my stuff back.

Looking forward to next years Fest in Irvine California.

Word has it HW Amy is going to be running RC2 boys toys (she will be handling all the Fest car givaways... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
modsquad said:
Looking forward to next years Fest in Irvine California. Word has it HW Amy is going to be running RC2 boys toys (she will be handling all the Fest car givaways... :thumbsup:
Welcome home Mod :wave: Sorry to hear your flying experience was not up to snuff. Though it sounds like you had a terrific time at the Fest and hopefully that will take the sting out of your travel troubles.
Can this be true? The Fest actually in our back yard? WAY COOL! I'll definitely be there. FOR SURE, FOR SURE!
But this business about HW Amy is a joke, right? If not, I shudder to think. J/K! :jest:
Again, welcome back to sunny, though windy, So Cal.
-Charlie-

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Glad ya made it back OK. Was nice to meet you....and some funny stuff there dude.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
you mean there are salt mines in Cali, and all along I was taught people went west for gold mines;)

Sorry to hear of a crappy flight but glad your home safe:wave:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Glad you made it home safely Peter. It was really great to see you again. When you get the opportunity, shoot me a couple of pictures of your studio. I would love to see it.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Peter

I sent the box today, UPS ground. The tracking number is 1Z4443020347667327 the total on that was a drop dead cool case and two very fine castings.

You are the best

Mark

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
modsquad said:
Thanks to all for making this enjoyable (even including Swifty) ;)
Well, you did get more of my money than any other vendor at Fest...

And I got some great cars in return. It was also fun running your Impy Corvette and Motormax Porsche down the downhill track. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts