Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyo all!!!

Well, its back to work for me. We spent the last week and a half in WI with my parents living up the joy of not going to work. I stopped in a couple times, but wasnt able to post very much. It was good to see everyone, but it was time to get home.

My woodshop arsenal has increased exponentially in the last 2 weeks and I am looking forward to building a lot of new displays, our new bedroom set, and new entertainment center. All I need now is time.

We had the chance to stop by Milezone's on the way back home, its only a few miles out of the way. Picked up a few new ones there, including my first greenlight. Stef picked up some VW's from Russ including one of his Pad printing creations, a very nice piece! I had to be good and didnt grab any Ferraris when we were up there, but I'll be back before too long, Russ!!!

On another diecast note, I found an old case of cars from my dad's youth in the attic when I was in WI. I dont have pics ready, and I wont have a chance to take any tonight, but there are 3 JL's, 3 redline HW's, about 12 MB's, and I think 4 MB Superfasts. I'll try to get pics this week.

Sorry to ramble on, just been awhile since I posted anything of significance. Hope everyone had a happy holidays!

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Ya next time tell Stef it's your turn. :) And I promise to have more Ferrari's for you when you visit again. :)

Russ

·
Registered
896 Posts
Cool... I wish I had a better vacation over the holidays..I took a week off from work, but my long-distance vacation got postponed because of all the lousy weather we had before Xmas here in the Mile High City.. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts