Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

We flew in this morning via LAX from our vacation in Taiwan (and boy are our arms tired). Bod-a-boom. Anyway, we had a great time and my 5 year old daughter was wonderful on the trip. Long plane rides. Found time to hunt twice and found 3 HW Altered State Treasure Hunts at a small toy store and a TRU (yes in Taiwan!). No JL's in sight though.

I'll try to post some pics I took later after we get settled and our bodies re-adjusted.

It's good to be home.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Welcome Back!

I guess I should've hooked you up with a friend of mine. He could've showed you some of the sites.
Sounds like you guys had a blast. I would be interested in some pictures of the places you saw over there..

Richard

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a safe trip. Guess I have to move to Taiwan to find anything at TRU!
Don't move to Isreal. The ship I was on in 2000 for a 6 month deployment was there for about 10 days. Found a TRU there and they didn't have a single HW in the store. Lots of corgi, majorette but that was it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts