Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went around the country a bit for the last two days and I found a lot of cars that are not available in my town. Sometimes it just pays to. I'm happy.

These photos are just a quick shot but I plan to do a few close ups when I do the opening party.

Biggest numbers: the Mars Rover, the Hot Ones, the lime green MBX Ford Truck error and the rescued peg warmer Lesney Edition.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Nice mix. Looking forward to the opening party.

Really like the Land Rover and '43 Willys Jeep. And you said you don't do off-roaders. ;)

·
Banned
565 Posts
Congrats on your scores :thumbsup:, I used to have lots of luck when I would leave my area and scout around for new things but not anymore. We used to go all the time in PA and NJ just to go Diecast shopping, but not so much anymore for two reasons, gas prices and the fact I come home empty handed most of the time anymore. :(

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
WOW !!! An extremely great haul... That would have made the trip more than worth it... There is ALOT of them in there I really like... Congratulations !!!

Love that red MB 68 Mustang... That's sweet... So is alot of the other ones !!!

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Yes, the bobcat is a siku. They've all been cracked by now but I can't take decent photos at the moment for lack of equipment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts