Hobbyist Forums banner
6,081 - 6,100 of 6,132 Posts
hi randy.. it's gunn....been along time..your work is still great. and decals look even better than before.
never got to use the gas pump decals. after my dad passed i lost intrest. then someone hit me with a virus. and killed my computer. i lost everything. pictures and all i gave up. that was the 3rd time.
i will holler at you later. Gunn

Discussion starter · #6,099 ·
hi randy.. it's gunn....been along time..your work is still great. and decals look even better than before.
never got to use the gas pump decals. after my dad passed i lost intrest. then someone hit me with a virus. and killed my computer. i lost everything. pictures and all i gave up. that was the 3rd time.
Hey bud... I'm still hanging around...might get me quicker of facebook...do a Hilltop Customs search...RM

6,081 - 6,100 of 6,132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.