Hobbyist Forums banner

5981 - 6000 of 6023 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
There's a shell (no motor/trans or interior) of one of these parked in a front yard near my home. The backglass is probably worth more than the whole thing. But, who is going to risk taking it out? :)

·
BANNED
7,905 Posts
click on the person's ICON/avatar and wait for a new window to open.
there is a choice to "start conversation".

there should also be some kind of "badge" on your ICON/avatar in the upper right corner and when you click on that my PM to you will be available.

·
Administrator
26,549 Posts
I forgot to. They are now called conversations. As alpink notes click on the avatar name beside a (thread) discussion post to start a conversation with someone. You can also click on the profile picture in the upper right corner of the screen.

If you have had conversation started to you it will be listed there either both or in the alerts or as a conversation depending on your account settings.

If you click on conversation you will see any new ones and all the previous ones.

The alerts will show you discussion responses, likes, awards and membership milestones as the occur.

In your account settings you can set these and other various alerts to be sent to you as above, by email or a push notifications as they are made by others and the system.

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Great colour & stance on the Lunatic dragster!!
RM, you made my day with: "...having to re-learn.." & " can't even find the PM's ", can't stop LOL since I made the same comments on my thread! Great minds think alike!!! ... RL :)

5981 - 6000 of 6023 Posts