·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few manuals and parts lists for B&S. These are free to members. :wave:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they are PDF snowman and free to members just let me know what model you are looking for

·
Registered
98 Posts
dekken
I can view the parts manuals on line but repair manuals for any and/or all the motors would be very benneficial and appreciated. I have some of manuals but sometimes there is one I need for job.
Thanks

snoman

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm sorry I made that request to the wrong member... deken, you are the guy with the manuals... if you have one in PDf format for the B&S 12H802 it would be most appreciated.

HEK
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you have one for a Model No. 261777, Type 0124-01, a 14 HP overhead valve engine it would really help me. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
1 Posts
Manual request

Could I please get a copy of "The Briggs & Stratton Small Engine Repair Manual?" I believe it is # BS270962. I have heard that this manual covers all single cylinder side valve engines to date. It contains all spec's and repair detail. These engines only have 1 spark plug, located 90 degrees. They do not have overhead valves.

I am taking apart my B&S engine from my mower and I can't get the magneto off the spindle, which I assume I need to do to get inside the case that is filled with oil, timing gears, etc. I allready got the case open, but I can't reach inside to put any of the components in the right places before closing it back up. :drunk:

Your help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
B&S 12H802 repair manual

does anyone have a repair manual for a B&S 12H802, I need to replace the throttle springs on my Murray lawn mower. If anyone does can you send it to me? It would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.