Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some info on the routing of the fuel lines for the above b/s engine. My shop book has managed to get lost and I need to see if anyone may have a source that will show which line goes where. This is a 13HP engine on a Snapper Rider (replacement engine). Also anyone know of a good after market source for Kubota Lawn Tractor parts. I need to locate some new bushing assemblies for the mower deck. Thanks

Walt

·
Registered
85 Posts
Maybe it's too early in the morning and my heads not clear yet,but I didn't know there was more then one fuel line on that particular engine. There should be only one inlet on the carb.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
28M707 b/s diamond plus

there are three points on the fuel pump that hoses are attached. I lost my drawing and do not remember which is which. One has an arrow indicating fuel into the pump, the second line has a arrow indicating fuel out and there is a third attachment point for a fuel line with no markings.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
The third is for the crank case pulse hose to attach to. This pump used pressure from the engine crankcase to operate. There should be a nipple on the engine close to the pump for a hose to attach to the pump.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts