Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know someone made/makes a replacement dome and clear chest plate for the PL B-9 but I can't find it. I've been all over Culttvman and can't find it nor at Starship. I thought I saw it at Cult at one time.

Can anyone tell me if it's still made and by whom and where to find it?

Thanks,
hal9001-

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crap! I forgot about the dome being part of it!! Gees, the mind is going and going and....honestly I can't remember anything any more.

Case in point. :eek:

Thanks,
hal9001-

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I got a combo set, including clear resin replacement parts from Culttvman's store. It was pretty good on the arms, but the seamless dome had its share of problems. It was not crystal clear, kinda milky. But the solid neck parts were really excellent.

I cannot wait to see what Paul has thought of.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Me too! It should be soon (hopefully in time for my two B9/YM3 builds)
The light and sound unit is done and it's a hoot. It will make my life easier to have a clear chestplate,..but either way. They will be a fun thing to see.

Steve

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me too! It should be soon (hopefully in time for my two B9/YM3 builds)
The light and sound unit is done and it's a hoot. It will make my life easier to have a clear chestplate,..but either way. They will be a fun thing to see.

Steve
Well Steve, thanks to you I will be getting one too! I wasn't going to put that much money into this kit, but after watching your build I JUST GOTTA HAVE ONE. So thanks alot for spending my money!!!! :mad:

I'm gonna tell Stan he's going to have to stop twisting my arm with all this great stuff he's pumping out. I've got several of his products and think they're great. Can't wait to use them.

I've enjoyed watching.

hal9001

1 - 6 of 6 Posts