Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
500th POST CONTEST

Hiya All! I'd like to mark this milestone by having a little contest. I have a riddle to solve. The contest will commence immediately and all answers must be posted by 9PM Wednesday. The winner will receive a set of custom BWF Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupes. Here is the riddle:

If you count every last brick in a wall that measures 8 feet high by 12 feet long and the bricks are 2" high by 4" long how many are there?

Remember, it's a riddle.......Good Luck!!! :wave:

Okay, all people submitting correct answers will have their names entered in a drawing. 5 people will receive a regular and WL BWF Daytona Coupe. And next time I try this it will be a little more difficult........ :cool: :wave:

Well, I'm happy to say it looks like a few of you may have submitted the correct answer. I will compile names tonight and will post winners names Friday morning. Thank you all for participating :tongue: :wave:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
a riddle eh?
i'm going with one, theres only one last brick. :D

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
We don't need no education
We dont need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

We don't need no education
We dont need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay......either I made it a little too obvious or this "riddle" has already made the rounds a few times. LOL. In any case, I seem to have built a house of cards here.....I had intended to have a drawing if there were multiple correct answers but it seems that the correct answers have a very good chance of becoming the only answer :tongue: How about a drawing anyway? I will write down all the names of people with correct answers, put them in a hat, and draw out five. Each will get 2 cars, a regular and WL BWF Daytona Coupe. I will edit the contest post accordingly. Please feel free to post or email comments, either pro or con. :wave:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
SkipperC said:
If you count every ____ brick in a wall that measures 8 feet high by 12 feet long and the bricks are 2" high by 4" long how many are there?
You would require 1728 bricks to build this wall.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
i'll go with 1 :tongue:

here's your tie-breaker:

if you have a hole 4 feet 6 inches deep, 13 feet 4 inches wide, 8 feet 9 inches long, how many cubic feet of dirt are in that hole? :wave:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts