Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Can someone help!! :confused: I just purchased 2 NX-01s & plan to order 2 NCC1701s when they become available from Polar Lights. I have an abunbance of AMT/Ertyls to practice on. Can some one out there tell me how the best way to aztek is. I have been told there are pre made stencles for sale that are of professional quality. I bought some friskit paper to try. If someone can tell me of some companys that sell such products I would Be Most Grateful! If I can repay the favor I would be more than happy to recipricate.

Thank you so much!! Eddie Baxter [email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hope this helps...

Check over at Starships modeler. Somewhere in there is some stuff to be used more or less as templates in aztecing. I know they have for Galaxy Class, Miranda Class, and maybe something else. Use the sitemap to find it. That's how I found it. Also check out federationmodels for brass templates.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

Thank you to everyone who submitted info on Azteking. I'm finding It's an art form in it's self! Anyway, Sorry it took so long to thank you all. I have a lot of info here to work with now. Now it's just a case of a lot of practice with the airbrush.

Thanks Again!

Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts