Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Where was that site that had the azteck patterns for the 1/350 Polar Lights Enterprise?
I forgot.
Thanks,
Jim :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wasn't there a kind where you can apply & peel off after painting?
If ya got a link I'd appreciate it. :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
1711rob said:
Nothing to d/l on that page :confused: :confused:
Rob you have to be a member to get in the files section. Then save the files and print them up. (there is 9 pages of files and 2 pages of instructions)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Actually there are 15 pages of files and 2 pages of instructions.
The person who created the group obviously set it up to email out the files automatically to whoever joins.

However yahoo must have some kind of restriction on how big the outgoing files can be so some of them (the larger files) don't auto-email.

After you join, you can go to the files section here and download the other 6 files:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StarTrekDecalsForEnterpriseRefit/files/

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Chuck_P.R. said:
yahoo must have some kind of restriction on how big the outgoing files can be so some of them (the larger files) don't auto-email.
It might be a limit on what you can receive -- all the files came through my e-mail.

Qapla'

SSB

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Quite possible. Though I must not be alone in that problem as a few other people only got 9 of the 15 files.

But if you received all files fully intact(I got all 15 too, but six of them had no attachments) you are probably right and it is probably a problem on the receiving end, not the sending side.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Chuck_P.R. said:
But if you received all files fully intact(I got all 15 too, but six of them had no attachments)
Upon further review, this is what I got as well. I hadn't checked because I had already downloaded all the files directly from the site before I got any of them in e-mail.

Qapla'

SSB

1 - 15 of 15 Posts