Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had an AWESOME trade with Squib1 for these jeeps. my only regret is that i didn't send enough stuff his way in the trade. Nice to meet up with a local collector too!

and while i was killing time getting ready to the mall to open the local wallyworld helped me out with these choices.

The black matchbox thing will be loosing the horid orange cage as soon as its out of the package. most likely will be a full paint redo as well in a nice OD green :) and i'd never seen the brizillia in anything but a full base color so i had to grab that one, and the '11 release was at the front of the pegs so i nabbed it.

and man o man i love me some mopar muscles.. and who can pass up a rear engine el camino?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Glad you liked the Jeeps and happy to help out. We'll need to get together to show off our collections. And do some more trading. :thumbsup: Nice finds at Wallys too. Did you hit TRU? I've been asking them the last couple weeks about getting in some new JL

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didn't hit TRU, i was going to , and i guess DID have enough time before heading to meet you,but i didn't stop. last time i was in it was pretty bleak.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts