Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Awesome RAOK from Variation_Jason

A week or so ago I commented on an entry Variation_Jason was making to a contest and how much I liked the detailed engine he had in it. To my surprise he said if I would give him my addy he'd send me another one he had sitting around.

Today I got a package from him and when I opened it, expecting an engine, out came the whole car and my eyes about popped out of my head:

I was going to put the engine in another car but it looks so nice I don't know if I can bring myself to do it, depends on if I can do it without damaging the Stinger.

He had said he liked the '92 Mustang I posted pix of the other day:

I hope so cause I mailed it today and it's on the way to his house now.

Thanks, Jason. I hope you like the Mustang as much as I like the Stinger. :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Glad you liked it. Those chassis are super detailed I'm sure you'll find a use for it somewhere, lol.

That mustang will be right at home with the rest of the '92s. Thank you and I'll let you know as soon as it gets here.

Jason

Did you pop the front clip off yet?

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you liked it. Those chassis are super detailed I'm sure you'll find a use for it somewhere, lol.

That mustang will be right at home with the rest of the '92s. Thank you and I'll let you know as soon as it gets here.

Jason

Did you pop the front clip off yet?
Yes, I've taken it all apart now to see what makes it tick. :p

I've got something in mind that I think that engine would fit in nicely. If I do decide to swap it out I'll post pix of it here first thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts