Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark, I don't know what to say, other thank THANK YOU!

Mark knows I have started concentrating on my original plan of collecting the BWF series and Javelins/AMXs (my all time favorite car). Well today totally unexpected I received a box in the mail with a sweet 69 AMX from the Gold Series muscle cars. Mark you are far too kind and I sincerely hope to repay the favor one day soon! Thank you again for your kindness and the awesome car!

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
I wanted on orange one, just found the New one this week, I guess that will do, good job Mark your not gonna have any cars left if ya keep giving them away!

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
MudSlinger said:
Mark you are far too kind and I sincerely hope to repay the favor one day soon!
You'll never catch up to him! He'll just keep RAOK'ing you and RAOK'ing you...and on and on....
Mark's one of the best!

:thumbsup:

Cool AMX, by the way. I used to own a blue '69. 390 4 speed. Thing was a holy terror! Broke parts every single time I raced it. It was fun, though.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ECchopper said:
by the way. I used to own a blue '69. 390 4 speed. Thing was a holy terror! Broke parts every single time I raced it. It was fun, though.
I owned a 73 Javelin AMX, I still to this day regret ever selling that car! here she is...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts