Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the coolest RAOK from Jim today.

I have seen the swamp rat online somewhere and always wanted one (he didn't know that though an I have need seen the troop carrier before. These are by far the coolest MB I have ever seen. Thank you so much. That was unexpected and the coolest thing ever.

And this awesome short order redline

·
Registered
716 Posts
Glad you like them. I've had the Matchbox set aside for you for awhile and then I found the Redline at Goodwill the other day. It's rough but still cool. :)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shelly,

I love the snow. Being it on. All of it. I lived up there in the poconos for a whole (went to school at ESU then lived over in Minisink Hills at the base of the ski slope and loved it. Heck I drove a corvette as my primary car most of the time. Lol )

The recon vehicles are rollamatics and the little guys spin around as the wheels spin. They are really cool. I have a tank that the main gun goes in and out and a radar truck that the dish spins around too as the wheels spin. They are really neat.

·
Banned
565 Posts
Shelly,

I love the snow. Being it on. All of it. I lived up there in the poconos for a whole (went to school at ESU then lived over in Minisink Hills at the base of the ski slope and loved it. Heck I drove a corvette as my primary car most of the time. Lol )

The recon vehicles are rollamatics and the little guys spin around as the wheels spin. They are really cool. I have a tank that the main gun goes in and out and a radar truck that the dish spins around too as the wheels spin. They are really neat.
I don't mind the snow, I love when we get lots of it at one time instead of the constant 1" - 3" crap. Give me one major snow storm and I am excited. It will be coming soon I am sure, they say we are in for lots of it this winter. WOOO HOOO You can come up and we can make snowmen together and have a snowball fight... LOL

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Shelly,

AT LAST - SOMEONE ELSE LOVES THE SNOW!!!!!! I love the snow and miss it like crazy. I like it so much better at 10 below than I do 90 - 100 above! My family all thinks I'm crazy. I personally think snow is one of God's greatest creations!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You speak the gospel Duncan. I can be buck nekid in the summer and still be sweating and uncomfortable but give me an under armour cold gear mock turtle neck and a will sweater and I'm good to around 10 degrees after that or if its windy I might need a fleece outer layer but bring on the snow. Not just the windy cold crappy weather. I want all out blizzard.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts