Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course your box went out today already. Lol. Lmk if you need any. They are gorgeous. Also sid the challenger RT ground pounder which was also nice. I just grabbed those 2 but that chase is gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im gonna have to stop back tomorrow i think and pick up the challenger rt to match the GP chase. Probably another coe and hemi cuda.

The color scheme really makes these cars. The castings have been done to death but the colors just make them and are top notch. What a great set.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Im gonna have to stop back tomorrow i think and pick up the challenger rt to match the GP chase. Probably another coe and hemi cuda.

The color scheme really makes these cars. The castings have been done to death but the colors just make them and are top notch. What a great set.
M2s are ADDICTING Eric ..... :p

Castings really haven't been overly done like how Mattel or Matchbox does to theres. Mattel will kill a casting till it bleeds and no more castings can be made from the mold.....

M2 Challenger in colors.... Yellow - Purple - Pink - Green - Copper - Mopar Black ..... Chases are Blue and Maroon .... Did I forget 1 or 2 ??? Add em if I did.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah you are correct with my exaggeration of "to death". It is relative i suppose. For the smaller numbers that they put out it seems like i see certain cars more comparatively. I seem to see the hemi cuda often.

I have the pink one that i gave my daughter and see the copper one around too. This blue/black one is amazing.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Yeah you are correct with my exaggeration of "to death". It is relative i suppose. For the smaller numbers that they put out it seems like i see certain cars more comparatively. I seem to see the hemi cuda often.

I have the pink one that i gave my daughter and see the copper one around too. This blue/black one is amazing.
Here is the Blue Chase

1 - 17 of 17 Posts