Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
It is nice and I understand completely! Every once in a while something will come for sale that I would so like to have that all I can think of is - There ARE times when I wish I was rich!

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
That car is nuts. AMX man I feel for you...
But what am I saying, you already have a Javelin! It's not the #6, but you're still living the dream. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That car is nuts. AMX man I feel for you...
But what am I saying, you already have a Javelin! It's not the #6, but you're still living the dream. :thumbsup:

Mine isn't a Javelin. From 68 to 70 AMX and Javelin are different cars. The AMX shares much with the Javelin except it is a foot shorter with no back seat. 1971 to 74 the AMX was a Javelin option. Both cars are the same body.
In AMC world the 71 to 74 are called "Humpsters" for their Humped fender wheel wells.
I am glad to own the one I have but would own every example of the RWB cars, If I were a rich man. lol

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
I'll bet that Dr. Full W. Flapps! knew that, he prolly just miss-spoke. The man knows his cars! :thumbsup:
I agree Full(y) with the sentiment though, your car is the cat's teets!!!

Man, I'd sure love to own a historical race car someday. That one looks flawless.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
As if 1970AMX's screen name wasn't a big enough giveaway. :drunk: ;)

Pardon me. The Jav and AMX are so intertwined, I start to think of them as the same car after a while.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As if 1970AMX's screen name wasn't a big enough giveaway. :drunk: ;)

Pardon me. The Jav and AMX are so intertwined, I start to think of them as the same car after a while.
Very similar cars. At cruises it gets called many things and some aren't even AMCs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts