Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
They look nice, but every time I see that dump truck I get more than a little angry. They stole my idea and I didn't even get a thank you card.:mad:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Actually Aurora themselves made at least two prototype AFX dump trucks - they're pictured on page 140 of Bob Beers' book. There's another pic on the inside back cover. They also messed around with a cement mixer, tow truck, and ramp truck which are also pictured and very cool.

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
I wish they got around to releasing them too. I have tossed around the idea of piecing a lindberg mixer together with something, but never got to buying one. That dump looks cool DD. as does the lindy hotrod pick up. I do have one of them, and one slimmy chassis.. I just have so many unfinished projects sitting around that I don't know what to work on..:freak:

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
You know, with a little bit of tinkering with a police car chassis it might just be feasible for someone to work something up. I'm not very good at that sort of stuff, but I'm sure someone here is.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
79 Posts
just saw the new pics on auto world site and noticed that the trucks have no sleepers on them other wise they look pretty good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts