Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Constructive criticism alert!!!!!

Judging by that camera angle, the GT40 and Carmen Ghia look like they sit nice on the chassis, but the others have a 4x4 stance.....Better get the dremels warmed up for so post grinding.

As far as the way they look, a very nice job on the bodies.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
i am more excited about this release than anything else AW has done in a while... :thumbsup:

--rick

·
Registered
591 Posts
If they would get away from all of the cars having the Tuff-Ones tires and wheels, they could set some of these bodies lower. I'm getting pretty good with my dremil though. Some of these cars look stupid with those wheel combos. If you drop em and change tire and wheels they look awesome! That's why I love this hobby. You can tweek the chassis, tweek the tires and wheels, tweek the body...who let that bird in the house?

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
If they used stock skinnys they could get the body way lower... but stock skinnys would cook with this motor. Would be hard to get your car moving that way..

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Yea these look like a hit, I just inquired about 4 cases of them. If they do the same low numbers as the last time t-jets were released they will sell out fast.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I've got a bunch of dot magnets ready and waiting...
are you going to need them? i thought AW was putting them under all the new Tjets too... are these Thunderjet Ultra-Gs?

--rick

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
I love the Dodge 440 and the Camaros, totally awesome looking cars with great paint schemes, like Rick said, this is an exciting release coming our way, better then the last few releases.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
did you notice the black wheels? i hope they come out on the release cars.....
yeah, on the Dodges. i thought it was a mistake or something. would be cool if it wasn't...

--rick

1 - 20 of 21 Posts