Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Way cool Hank.. I am looking forward to just seeing the cars and reading the stories behind them. this could be fun!

Dave

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
coach61 said:
Way cool Hank.. I am looking forward to just seeing the cars and reading the stories behind them. this could be fun!

Dave
COULD be fun, Coach? You must be kidding, yeah? This is going to be a blast! :hat:

Now....what car shall I choose to enter the contest with? I have a few that are my favorites. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I know exactly which car I'm going to post...I just have to wait for a camera....cant find mine (grrrrrr)...and the kid loaned his out... :freak:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Joe is right, this is going to be fun....but also tough.......trying to figure out which slot car to choose.

Descisions...descisions.... :freak:

·
Registered
914 Posts
I think you should think about adding the picture to both places, or specify which picture in your gallery the story is about. Some people have multiple pictures in their gallery and having the picture within the story would make sure there is no confusion as to which picture the story is about.

Maybe link the photo from the gallery in the story.

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
hankster said:
Voting as started and will end Jan. 28th.

How do we Vote Hank? Mind you its been tough so many cool cars and even better stories behind them made it very difficult...But I am open to bribes lol..

Update.. ok opened my eyes and saw the VOTE under each pic...been working on building my car for the contest..(wanted to make sure it was fabulously late...and succeded.. lol...) and have been a bit cross eyed all evening...Good luck everyone and thanks for sharing!

Dave :tongue:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts