Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the awful green widowed Ghostbuster cars, and I have the one with black windows.... but now I'm seeing a few pop up on ebay that have clear windows. Anyone have any info on these?

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
the only ones that came in the masters are the slime green and the clear ones. i dont know of anyone except you that have seen the black or smoked colored ones.

wheelz63

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the only ones that came in the masters are the slime green and the clear ones. i dont know of anyone except you that have seen the black or smoked colored ones.

wheelz63
hmmm, I'll take a closer look at mine when I get home...
maybe it's clear and the dark packaging is throwing me off...
but it sure looks like blacks windows to me

thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
hmmm, I'll take a closer look at mine when I get home...
maybe it's clear and the dark packaging is throwing me off...
but it sure looks like blacks windows to me

thanks for the info
if it is black or smoked colored they pulled a fast one on everyone. i hope it is black for you as it would be a very much wanted car.

wheelz63

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Maybe it's just a trick photo, but the windshield in P shoe's link sure looks clear. The rest of the glass looks tinted, but if that car has the interior insert in it that's black, it would make the back glass smokey looking.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Took a closer look at mine, glass is clear ...really couldn't tell until
I took it out of the box though.

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Cool news!! That interior insert comes off easy enough.. I can see at least a driver and front passenger getting put in... Maybe all three guys!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
You guys are right the windows are clear. I must have taken 50 photos of the un-slimed car and assumed the glass was tinted. But it's only the black interior behind the clear glass that I'm seeing. Pop the interior out, or look straight on from the sides and the windows are clear!

-Paul

·
Premium Member
5,692 Posts
I spoke to an Aw guy last year and he said he didn't think they would ever sell them in chrome as an accessory. Eric I believe his name. But they sure are sweet. Too bad.

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,702 Posts
Maybe everybody on Hobby Talk could give em a call an ask, may be some incintive...I too called a while back, reply was it cost extra to have em chromed. Well duh!!!...I'd pay more, jus sayn'...

Toll Free: 1-888-919-2889 can't hurt...

And while you got somebody on the line, mention some new wheels for the TJet type chassis...RM

1 - 16 of 16 Posts