Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone besides me notice that 1 buyer on BAY buying up the 55 chromys?
I looked at the last 25 of his auctions and 19 were the chrome 55! This guy is paying between 79.00 and 120.00 for these cars. the majority of the auctions went over 100.00. Maybe he likes it alot, eh? Maybe he is investing? I predict that he will lose money in the long run if it is a "resell at a later date" venture. It takes all kinds, yeah?! :tongue:

Coach1 just sold his for 104.77! Anyone else need 100.00 and has an extra chromy? heh! Now is the time! :wave:

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Its a she.. look at her account its all 55 chevy stuff.. obsessed me thinks.. but her credit card cleared....

Dave

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Yikes, me too, not that big of a fan of the 55' anyways, I might have to throw it out there. $100 for one of these says "bad investment" all over it.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Cha-ching....

I just sold mine to them..... :thumbsup: Ended 2 days ago.... :wave:
Done price........$96.05 plus ship.... :roll: :roll:
Had to sell one...To shiny for me... :D
Now me have more slotcar $$$$ :thumbsup:

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
gear buster said:
I just sold mine to them..... :thumbsup: Ended 2 days ago.... :wave:
Done price........$96.05 plus ship.... :roll: :roll:
Had to sell one...To shiny for me... :D
Now me have more slotcar $$$$ :thumbsup:

My Wife took me for lunch today.......then told me too use my paypal account LOL.. like all those that didn't see that coming raise thier hands, now smack yourself in the back of the head for not seeing that coming lol

( Lunch was good though.. Italian...fancy.....)

Dave

·
Registered
914 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's a guy. He (Greg) bought both of mine from me, along with a FL 55 Chevy that I was selling. Paid with paypal immediately.

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
55 Chevy Nut said:
Guilty as charged! Chriscobbs is correct a guy named Greg. Glad you enjoyed lunch Coach! Greg

Yup we did.. thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
yup, I can say without hestitation that I've overpaid for at least a third of my collection, if not more. Sometimes it really bums me out, but hey... what's a slot junkie to do?

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Dunk2011 said:
i think this is gonna be just like winross trucks expensive then $10 years later there worth $15v when you paid $60 :(
I know you are rather young Dunk, but I think your right with this one, but what to do? everytime I sell a car It seems to crawl up in price.

·
Registered
194 Posts
All Sold Out

It seems there is not any ihobby Chrome 55 Chevy's left for sale on ePay. Well I will enjoy the cars I have. Thanks All who sold the cars. Greg :wave:

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
not any more On Ebay?

55 Chevy Nut said:
It seems there is not any ihobby Chrome 55 Chevy's left for sale on ePay!. Well I will enjoy the cars I have. Thanks All who sold the cars. Greg

There will be......

Just wait...

Scott

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
RE: Chrome Plating

noddaz said:
There will be......

Just wait...

Scott
Sliding off topic a skoshe. Has anyone used Chrometech USA for plating? I finally got around to checking this site. Slot body plating for $7.00? I dont have any available 55 Chevies for a test shot. Can you say counterfit chrome 55's at $100.00 a pop? LOL. :p If some one out there has tried this or another chrome service please LMK. BH

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have used them, Bill.
Great service too.
My guess is a home op though.
Top shelf plating too, eh!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts