Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WE WILL BE HAVING OUR 3RD ANNUAL R/C SPRING SHOOTOUT ON SAT. MAY 26TH & SUN. MAY 27TH.
CLASSES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
1/10 STOCK CAR- 4 CELL SPORTSMAN
1/10 STOCK CAR - 4 CELL EXPERT
1/10 19TURN TRUCK- 4 CELL
1/10 BRUSHLESS OVAL- 4 CELL
1/12 19T OVAL- 4CELL
1/10 STOCK- NITRO PAN CAR
1/10 NITRO TOURING CAR
1/10 STOCK- 6 CELL TOURING OVAL CAR
UP TO 4200 BATTERIES WILL BE ALLOWED .
THE ENTRY FORM IS ATTACHED.
ANTHONY'S VICTORY LANE
P.O. BOX 486
POOLER, GA. 31322
912-748-0847
WWW.ANTHONYSVICTORYLANE.COM

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Brushless, again? I had already committed to a race @ Lail before this one was scheduled. It is a brushless race as well.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
well hopefully you will get the hang of it and it will be more fun this time, plus you won't have to worry about trying to out run me, lol. They would be fun on the carpet too.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
yea, your'e right. You have to worry about keeping up first then you can graduate to out running! lol. I couldn't help that one, you left the door wide open!:jest:
Donnie_99 said:
lol i dont worry about that lol lol lol.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
I hope you push hard this year! I am putting up the A-10 for a while and either getting out the 500 or the KSGXCS, not sure yet but 4300 will see 53 laps before the season is done!

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Donnie, Should be a good class of brushless. I know Willis, Phil, James, Scott & Sammy maybe will be running them.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
james i would go with wich ever is easyest to get parts. i know the hyperdrive is east to get stuff for and maybe the bandit car

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
yea, Hyperdrive and Bandit are the easiest to get parts for. I don't know about coyote.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts