Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the cars I'd like to see:

X-tractions:
Jeep CJ. Big time. And preferably with some same-size-all-around big, knobby tires, about the size of the tyco Quad/turbo hopper rears would be good. Finally, a chance to get the MASH version that doesnt really exist as well as some new paint schemes. Wouldnt mind an all-new mold of the TJ or new TK Wrangler. Wouldnt be hard to incorporate a removeable soft top either.

Datsun 510. No brainer.

Corvette A/P coupe. Another winner for sure.

'08 Challenger. Duh. Who WOULDNT want this?

Come to think of it, '05 Mustang and '08 Camaro would be instant hits too.

T-jets.

Dune buggy. Love these things!

AMX. Never gets the respect it deserves.

El Camino. Why should nu-rora have all the fun?

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I got a couple of easy ones.

Green X-Traction Baja Bronco

Lime-Green 55 Chevy

I'll be back with more different stuff later.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Grungerock, if you check the webcam thread, you'll see mockups of the New Challenger and Camaro......And there are plan to make a race set with a Shelby Mustang and a current Mustang.

As far as a wish list, I got too many to list. But many have mockups made already......like the Afx trucks.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NIIIIICE!!! I love that new challenger, and intend to resin cast one soon. But an 'official' version would be hot too.

I forgot to add another to my wish list:

Mad Max Interceptor for XT chassis! Clean and beat-up versions of course, and an XT version of Humungus' 6 wheeled beast would rock also.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
My wish list for the Tjet line is to round out the GM A-body musclecar stable from the '60s and '70s. There are plenty of Chevelles and GTOs of various years from a few different manufacturers, but no Buicks and only one Olds that I'm aware of (MEV).

We need a Buick Skylark/GS and an Oldsmobile Cutlass/442 (though I think Dash Motorsports will have the Olds covered soon...)

--rick

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Mike(^RacerX^) said:
Aurora G+ chassis redo.

Mike
I will definatily jump on this bandwagon.... :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
I would like to see...

Anything on Montoya1's list...
Just about anything from the ALMS series in the correct liveries...

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,714 Posts
These:

Corvette C6-R, ALMS Series

Corvette C5-R, ALMS Series

Cadillac CTS-V, Speed GT Series

Also, Aston Martin DBR-9, Audi R-8, Ferrari 575, etc. Basically just grab a program from an ALMS / Speed GT weekend.

'doba

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
put me down for 2 dozen G-plus chassis.

"Tired of muscle cars"? Never happen here.
I know a bar where a line like that could lead to trouble for a stranger.

hehehehehe

the list:
AP Vette
The "Snake's" Funny car
late 60's GTO

looking forward to the GT40 and the Tyco funny car he's got posted on his webcam.

·
Banned
2,472 Posts
RacerDave said:
Audi R8. The best and most dominant sports car of the last decade.
I did not put the R8C/R8/Speed8/R10 ''family'' down because I know how long the wheelbase is, getting on for 1.95''. Having said that I did put the new Porsche down which must be nearly as long.
I'm working on a long, three-gear inline chassis that can take such bodies, but then we (as in the slot car community) have to get the bodies made so I don't think anyone should hold their breath. I get the feeling AW are not really into racers, especially modern ones....

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
i know that there are some people out there will be against me when i ask this.

i would like to see 2007 dodge charger not the nascar just 4 door charger.

Wes

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Definitely add my vote for all the ALMS cars in X-Traction form and this could be an opportunity to introduce a new set of wheels for that series. I really think that Tom would liven up the entire product line by including different wheels (not just different colored wheels) now and then.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WesJY said:
i know that there are some people out there will be against me when i ask this.

i would like to see 2007 dodge charger not the nascar just 4 door charger.

Wes

Ive been making resin cast slots for a little while now. One of them is a standard Charger, as well as a 300C. I do have one 300 but Im out of chargers. I recently moved, so Im all out of resin also. Here's a link to all the resin casts Ive done and you can view the Charger there. If you like it, Ill make some up for you as soon as I get some supplies. The one I have built up is on a T-jet chassis with a divorce mount front axle. But an X-Traction could possibly be mounted as well, just depends on how good your modeling skills are. Check these out:

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/grungerockjeeper/album/576460762340282934

1 - 20 of 60 Posts