Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was doing some looking and seen the Autoworld has some looney tunes slot cars has any one seen them or have pics of them?

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
This COULD be ok, if the cars stay kinda clean cut nascar looking with relatively small "looney" decals.

I am thinking a color burst of YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWW is in order. Still can't be worse than Graffiti.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Soon i hear the Muppets cars and Barbie series stuff is coming out ! OMG are they trying to run off customers or what ?????:(

·
Registered
675 Posts
Lol...don't look now, but Looney Tunes is bordering on being an adult driven theme.

I'm not so fussy on the themed sets, but this one could be cool...if they have a Foghorn Leghorn one and maybe a Yosemite Sam with guns-a-blazing.

And a Pepe le Pew "stinkmobile"

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
We could have a little contest here to see who can predict which character gets put on which body, assuming no new bodies will be introduced. Sigh... a Road Runner would be a natural for this release. According to the description, there are just six cars in the line-up so I'm guessing there will be two colors of each. Here are my cynical guesses...

Bugs Bunny -- Gray and pink VW Karmann Ghia
Daffy Duck -- Black and orange Vega Pro Stock
Elmer Fudd -- Brown and gold El Camino
Yosemite Sam -- Red and yellow Charger
Foghorn Leghorn -- Purple and silver '69 GTO
Tweety Bird -- Yellow and pink '62 Chevy

That would mean no Sylvester, Porky, Wile E, Road Runner...

I've always been a big Looney Tunes fan so I really hope I'm wrong and they introduce some new bodies for this release.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Bugs Bunny -- Gray and pink VW Karmann Ghia
Daffy Duck -- Black and orange Vega Pro Stock
Elmer Fudd -- Brown and gold El Camino
Yosemite Sam -- Red and yellow Charger
Foghorn Leghorn -- Purple and silver '69 GTO
Tweety Bird -- Yellow and pink '62 Chevy
What about a Speedy Gonzalez El Camino? ;)

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Hmmm.. Maybe not exactly Looney Tunes, but I can see a Chilly Willy's Ice Cream truck. At least it's an excuse to roll it out again.. Let's just hope they use a little self control in the tampo dept. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Hmmm.. Maybe not exactly Looney Tunes, but I can see a Chilly Willy's Ice Cream truck. At least it's an excuse to roll it out again.. Let's just hope they use a little self control in the tampo dept. :rolleyes:
I had to re-read that post as i thought you wrote tampon dept ! LOL !!!

Bear

1 - 20 of 76 Posts