Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
YES

What version do you have? DOS of WINDOWS?

I have my WINDOWS version set to do it, I'll to look where I selected the choice...it took me a while to find it...but I think it was in the list of print options.

The old DOS version there was a command you typed when opening the DOS verions, I'd have to see if I still have my old instruction sheet for that one, but I believe I copied off the AUTOSCORE web site in the tips section.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
There should be that option in the printouts section. You can't go the hundreths though if you enable lap positions too.

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
On the Autoscore for WINDOWS subject..

Anyone else having problems keeping your printer memory set up.

I always have to reset up the printer info, every time I get out of the program...or else it wastes a TON of paper.

It won't let me use LEGAL size paper for long races either. It stops the format at 8 1/2 x 11.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
RCThunder said:
There should be that option in the printouts section. You can't go the hundreths though if you enable lap positions too.
Thanks! I will check that out this weekend.

swtour said:
On the Autoscore for WINDOWS subject..

Anyone else having problems keeping your printer memory set up.

I always have to reset up the printer info, every time I get out of the program...or else it wastes a TON of paper.

It won't let me use LEGAL size paper for long races either. It stops the format at 8 1/2 x 11.
Yes autoscore uses a lot of paper.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
We have to reset printer margin each time or it spits a blank page... errrr.... we do use legal paper though works great as you can get all laps on 1 page.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Anyone using Autoscore that might be interested in our RCRESULTS program please email me. Dave Croy has been working on this for years and we use it weekly. He is getting ready to launch it more nationwide. Results are posted live as they happen you get practice results, top 10s, current standings, overall standings, fastest laps, driver rankings, pie charts, more. It works very easy while you run your regular racing.

I am helping him get this going to more tracks - so I will keep you email and send info when it is available.

[email protected]

Please view the results of it here and see how it works:
http://www.rcresults.com/clubs/Thunder_FOCAR/

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
I know that is a great program! The guys that help me run the races are just familiar with Autoscore and it seems to be the norm here at a lot of tracks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts