Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Man, I so badly want to go to AutoFest........ hopefully I can get some financial things cleared up soon and start saving for airfaire..... :drunk:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Will there be room to set up a protable drag strip? Is somebody already bringing one? Mine dosen't require a table. Takes up a space 2 feet wide and about 12 feet long.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
mtyoder said:
Will there be room to set up a protable drag strip? Is somebody already bringing one? Mine dosen't require a table. Takes up a space 2 feet wide and about 12 feet long.
If you bring it....we'll run it. Would be the perfect size in the Hospitality room. E-mail me for details please. I'll even supply prizes for bracket champions, best ET, kids etc.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I don't know if I'll have a computer timing system hooked up on it by then or not. If not I'll do what we've done in past years, fair start style. Should be a good time.

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Anyone in the eastern Pa.
area looking to go? I would love to go, but would love to split the drive with someone.
I could come to Gearbusters and hitch a ride from there???????

·
Registered
209 Posts
million questions

I have about a million questions about this event. I live about an hour from South Bend so theres no reason not to go. I wish it was just one day lol Then I would take advantage of selling kits and engine decals there.

Sounds like the HO slot car racing will be some basic braket racing so there wont be much in the way of rules. I mean you cant really cheat at braket racing lol

No 1/24 scale drag racing? That wont stop us from bringing some of our 1/24 scale slot drag cars in for the model contest. I know a few other guys that we race with that would also be interested in that.

-- Elliot

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
Actually, Auto World, Motor City Toyz, HO Cars, Slot Car Johnnies, Mister Coney and Big K Motion will all be there.
Big K motion ? hey thats me .
I have something on the bench now just for the Autofest .

I will do a few WILD customs only for the Autofest
First one
Hints

Semi Truck And a two car trailer .Both Truck and trailer powered by T-jet style chassis for extra power .Pin hole and metal plates on trailer to hold pins and traction magnets from the two slot cars on he back.

Done in my "outside of the box" style for something truly different .Watch for built up coming on "customs and modeling" pages

here are a few of my older customs

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
150 of the Ford and 150 of the Hemi. The Ford comes in the Collector's Dinner Bag along with the JL Hemi Cuda, and the Fresh Cherries secret car that will be a casting debut, produced special with fresh Cherries rubber wheels.

:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts