Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumor has it a Javelin has been added to the mix for AutoFest. If so, it's nice to add AMC muscle to the stable as well.

Another rumor may be leaked today as well.;)

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Better burst this bubble now then. This is another give-away car. I can't afford to give away 1:24th scale anything this year. It's geared towards door prizes and slot car prizes. Sorry if I got your hopes too high.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lpgeoteacher said:
OK Mark, I don't think Molly (or Kelly) really wants to go to ISS. Remember what happened last time?
Kelly's in college now. Can you do that?:rolleyes: If there are people willing to pet her, Molly will go anywhere.

OK.......it rhymes with bee bubble doo but again, it is only in "the works".

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NO? And I even called today? Hmmmmm? Worse case scenerio they will hopefully be random castings with some W-12's are all W-12's. Are you in good with the Hospitality Group? Huh, HUH?

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
Gee, I think so...
SOooooo...to have a complete collection of all fest castings that would mean you would need to get one of each of the hospitality cars available. That's a nice collection of castings. :thumbsup:

Ozmont will probably still want to arm wrestle you for them. He's practicing as we speak for the big SMACK DOWN !!!. Either that or he will take off his BWF shoes and scare us away :freak: :p :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts