Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the track setup at autofest and was wondering where i can get the digital start and finish lines for hotwheels tracks, I run the track at the NWfest and would like to up grade to a digital system.any help with this will be greatly appreciated. thanks Rick

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
The Expert Racers track is great. I took 2 of them and build a sturdier base to come up with our gravity track.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i tried to to email them and ask some information but they have not replied..was wondering if they ship abroad to Philippines>
plus if the racetrack can use DC 220 volts as poer or it just ran on batteries?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys for all the input, my current setup has a 6 ft drop at 45 degrees and the flat is 32 ft long from the bottom of the drop to the finish line. once i get the digital setup done ill take pics and get them posted

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
i tried to to email them and ask some information but they have not replied..was wondering if they ship abroad to Philippines>
plus if the racetrack can use DC 220 volts as poer or it just ran on batteries?
He can take a while to respond. This is just a one person business, not a company

·
Registered
837 Posts
Anyone ever see this guy on the show, Americas Next Inventor a few years back. Dude didn't even get through the first round, but he would of if he pulled numbers on how huge the diecast industry was at that time. Cool track and one day will have one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts