Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Holidays!

The final set of 2009 Coachmen AutoFest cars are in and ready for delivery! Each pair comes with a regular Holiday Car and Green Machine Holiday Car. Both castings come in a factory box in full color and designed by our own Mike Groothuis Designs. There are only 70 sets available and 16 sets pre-sold Saturday morning at AutoFest so that leaves only 54 sets left! You may order as many sets as you like. A matching number set is 37.00 shipped each.

Please e-mail your order to Mark Hosaflook at [email protected] . Please provide your full name, return mailing address and number of sets purchased. Sets are on hand now and ready to be mailed out so your order will be filled when payment is received. Check or Money Order please, no PayPal. I will confirm all e-mail orders.

Remit payment to:

Mark Hosaflook
23209 South Shore Dr
Edwardsburg, MI

Thanks for your support and see you in March!!!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Hey guys, just a quick update on these sets..................

There are only 50 sets left and these pictures don't do these justice. they are VERY cool and each set has a GREEN MACHINE! Reserve today....I'll work with if you need a little time. I know its a tough economy out there.:)

Enjoy

Mark

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
should do a NY winter version. Smashed up fenders and bald tires and a cell phone for texting. If i had the funds id buy them. Nice!

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
should do a NY winter version. Smashed up fenders and bald tires and a cell phone for texting. If i had the funds id buy them. Nice!

And a little driver jestering that the Giants are #1....:p

·
Premium Member
13,378 Posts
If any sets are left, I'll send a check tomorrow.

LMK

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Half the orders were mailed out on Friday and the rest will go out PM on Monday morning. Many thanks guys.

Still have about 25 sets left...................:)

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Got my sets yesterday as well but I do have a small complaint. There is some type of white stuff all over them.:confused: I was able to wash it off with a little **** & span so no harm done but you might want to check them before you ship the rest.:wave:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts