Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
So what unspeakable acts do I have to commit to get my mits on one?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Amazing, I wish they would work this hard at getting the next release of AW T-Jets and Xtractions out as fast as they come up with these Autofest offerings. Randy

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Montoya1 said:
Hmmm,

Bad, bad,bad ride height again.
I have to agree, that Hemi looks like a ******* hunting 'Cuda...Tom do you guys need a spare dremeral tool to grind them down lower? I have 4 willing to GIVE you one...lol.. Or just send them to me and I"ll do it...

Dave

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
as much as I love AW's stuff, the wheel well gaps seem to be a problem for them. A few of their cars tend to sit way too high on the chassis. I wonder what the deal is?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
mamilligan said:
So what unspeakable acts do I have to commit to get my mits on one?
The Ford is included with the Dinner package. 60.00 gets you the meal, the presentation, The JL Dinner casting, the Ford Slot Car, the Fresh Cherries Surprise car and a ticket for Friday to the Studebaker National Museum.To get the Cuda you have to come to the show, don't pay an entry fee, have fun with free events and prizes and buy sell and trade with you favorite vendors. Then you walk over to the AutoWorld booth, talk to Tony, see what they have on display and purchase a car if you like.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
micyou03 said:
So, is Fresh Cherries AW?
Fresh Cherries is a brand by Motor Max. Like JL for RC2 and AW for Round 2. Fresh Cherries is die-cast. It will be a casting debut done in a show only finish with exclusive show graphics and they will be numbered. This is the lowest production run they have ever done (sub 200).

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Mark Hosaflook
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1919600", true);
Top Dog
My Gallery
Trader Rating: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidblaine
Mark
Are there any left? If there are please put me down for one. I will send payment as soon as I see a response. Thanks
David

There are nine Dinners left. Extra bags are offered at Fest first. Let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts