Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of few of my Autoart collections, This 1971 Ford MACH1 351 Mustang that I brought while visiting Vegas in 2010 at HobbyTown. At first I wasn't convience but the owner open up the box and place it on my hands...after that I said yes! am buying it....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I only have one AutoArt myself but from what I've seen, I think they're in their own league when it comes to quality and detail, at least in 1/18. In the 1/43 range I would count IXO and some Oxfords. But this is great.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
That is sweet! I love those big Mustangs and AutoArt have some amazing models. I will be getting a Sunstar 1973 Mach One in about a month. I will show pics of it when I get. It does not have the details like the AutoArt but its not bad for what I am paying for it.

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
That car is very impressive. I think HT member Airborne has one of those AutoArt Stangs too, and the thing looks 1:1 from a few feet away in a pic. That interior shot is great.

I'd like to expand into 1:18's when space and finances allow, too bad they're much more expensive than they used to be. But then the good stuff costs big money anyway. Brands like CMC, Exoto and such. That's what you call collecting for quality.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Beatiful car bro, i just started branching out into the 1:18 & 1:24 scale, bought a 2010 GL Shelby Stang the red one & thought that is nice but i gotta say AutoArt doe's a bang up job on there stuff although a little bit more money then the gl's, Thanks for sharing the pics

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks

I only have one AutoArt myself but from what I've seen, I think they're in their own league when it comes to quality and detail, at least in 1/18. In the 1/43 range I would count IXO and some Oxfords. But this is great.
Indeed buddy!.....and I still have two more to find too (71 Stang in red and a Gold 67 Stang GT)....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is sweet! I love those big Mustangs and AutoArt have some amazing models. I will be getting a Sunstar 1973 Mach One in about a month. I will show pics of it when I get. It does not have the details like the AutoArt but its not bad for what I am paying for it.
You know, for me its about the car and the person who loves the car....its not about value or details. Its call perferance....I may love the details and you may love the simplicity of the car more than details...For me its all about details for you could just having it regardless of details....passion!...and I respect that most...So please?...when you get it post it here if you like, I ready don't mind at all....and thank you too....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
If it wasn't for the storage and display space...I'd still like to get one or two more. For now it is just the BMW.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very, very nice... I have the Ertl version of the same car... Yours seems to have a bit more detail !!! Like it alot !!!
Thank you steve, and when you have the time please post it and show these good folks your stang too buddy!...Believe it or not its how I got started because of your pixs and passion for Diecast....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That car is very impressive. I think HT member Airborne has one of those AutoArt Stangs too, and the thing looks 1:1 from a few feet away in a pic. That interior shot is great.

I'd like to expand into 1:18's when space and finances allow, too bad they're much more expensive than they used to be. But then the good stuff costs big money anyway. Brands like CMC, Exoto and such. That's what you call collecting for quality.
Thanks buddy!...I know he and Steve what got me started....I remember his 71 Stang too Awesome Photos he take too!.....As for cost, if it helps I always budget and wait for sales...and remember there's rumors that Gomotorbid.com maybe coming back too!.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Beatiful car bro, i just started branching out into the 1:18 & 1:24 scale, bought a 2010 GL Shelby Stang the red one & thought that is nice but i gotta say AutoArt doe's a bang up job on there stuff although a little bit more money then the gl's, Thanks for sharing the pics
Thanks buddy, Just wait and Budget...trust me I didn't paid full price for half of my collections.....You're see just surf buddy!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Impressive!!!.....This Red one was the one that got alway from me last year at Gobidmotor.com....Nice!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
Love the details on that one, Doc - a beauty for sure. Air's black Mach I is the big daddy to my 1:43 version of the Boss 351...

:wave:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Love the details on that one, Doc - a beauty for sure. Air's black Mach I is the big daddy to my 1:43 version of the Boss 351...

Thanks buddy!....1/43s am just starting to collect these scales...but I have to say the ones I like most are the same price or less as my 1/18s.....:freak:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts