Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a black with silver strips Shelby Cobra Concept from Aa. Below the evolution of Cobra with models in 1/64 scale.

AC ACE BRISTOL 57 - YM
SHELBY COBRA - KYOSHO
SHELBY COBRA CONCEPT - AUTO ART

[]s

MCM

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
chris and mcm - great photos both.

mcm - how do you like the Kyosho Cobra compared to Hot Wheels 100%, Shelby Collectibles or High Speed castings?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi G G,

thanks. I don't have a HW 100% to compare. But when I received the black shelby cobra it was a little bit damaged. I have seen Kyosho's quality control going down.

Regards,
MCM

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I've got the silver and the blue ones. I love this car to death! I've also got the 1/18 from hotwheels.

I have a black with silver strips Shelby Cobra Concept from Aa. Below the evolution of Cobra with models in 1/64 scale.

AC ACE BRISTOL 57 - YM
SHELBY COBRA - KYOSHO
SHELBY COBRA CONCEPT - AUTO ART

[]s

MCM

I really want to find that AC Ace! Does anybody know where I might find one? Preferably in blue? I would love to do the same thing that mcm has except in blue. I've already got the blue Kyosho Cobra.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I really want to find that AC Ace! Does anybody know where I might find one? Preferably in blue? I would love to do the same thing that mcm has except in blue. I've already got the blue Kyosho Cobra.
They are fairly common on E_Bay. Search for AC Ace Bristol. Sometimes thay are loisted as part of "Mille Miglia" collection.

There are at least two listed right now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/AC-ACE-BRISTOL-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef971eebb
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Vintage-AC-...ItemQQptZDiecast_Vehicles?hash=item3ca6624aab

As far as I have seen, it's only available in black.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chris and mcm - great photos both.

mcm - how do you like the Kyosho Cobra compared to Hot Wheels 100%, Shelby Collectibles or High Speed castings?
Thanks G_G - taking pics of these little 'uns certainly has its challenges but it is worth it to get comments like yours.

Cheers Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts