Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
A few quick comments if I may. First, your taste in subject is so clever and outside the box. I am surprised you are from the states based on the castings you choose for your work. Very unique and fresh.

Second is how clean and crisp your overall work and decal placement always is. Very "real" and offers a super presentation. You cage work is always a great job.

Last is your photos, simply wonderful. Thanks for the link to the extra pics.

Can you tell.....I like your work a lot! We don't see very many 1:18 scale cars on the custom boards, thanks for all your post.

Ward

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your generous comments.
I have been living in US for a long time but I am not originally from US, back in 60's where I grew up there were mostly Europeian cars around and I hardly see some in here, that's where this sickness is from.
For quality of work I guess I owe it to my art background and love of making models which I still like to do in my late 40's. I just hope I am not suffering from what they call Peter Pan syndrome.
Thanks again

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
post anytime. this looks great. it may be 1:18th scale but alot of info can be used in 1:64th scale. we welcome all scales here. thanks for posting and welcome to hobby talk custom board

1 - 7 of 7 Posts