Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to an auto zone today no jl s they said they dont carry them anymore . any one know anything about this?

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I've been checking several, and this seemed to be a one time deal. One store even pulled their JL's and put them in a tote to be sent back! I did manage to find a few BWF Camaro's though (not any W/Ls )

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
There were plenty in Central Florida, I even found a 50th Vette WL. But that was nearly a month ago, and they have been replacing them with loads of HW. I was told the same, that they were being sent back to.... somewhere.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Just found a few in North Central Indiana. I found BWF Camaro a couple weeks ago. The first time I had seen them in the local Autozones.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
AZ never really was a great source for JLs on any basis. However, I did strike this at an AZ, so if they aren't getting them anymore, I do say my extraordinary luck was even more timely!:

(Disclaimer: My apologies to anyone who is sick of me posting this picture. I have not gotten to that point yet, and may not ever!)

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
(Disclaimer: My apologies to anyone who is sick of me posting this picture. I have not gotten to that point yet, and may not ever!)

:lol: :lol: Can't say I blame you, buddy!

By the way, I heard you scored a BWF Camaro W/L at AZ recently .... could you please post a pic if you have one??? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
carnut2256 said:
By the way, I heard you scored a BWF Camaro W/L at AZ recently .... could you please post a pic if you have one??? :thumbsup:
Sure! I'd be glad to!

Seems like hours since I posted it! :jest:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Oz Jls

I was just in a OZ here and they had many JLs. 50th Anniv Corvettes, Street Freaks and I think Classic Gold. I'ld say at least 15 JLs total.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was looking at another bulletin board and what do you know there is more pics of CTWLSMIKE 's BWF CAMARO ,JUST KEEP RUBBIN IT IN hehehe!

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
well, it was good while it lasted for sure. i never did find much at them but it was fun to see them at a new place. nothing like running around looking at new places not corrupted by the workers. i wonder who is next?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Originally Posted by CTWLSMIKE
---------------------------------------------------------
Mike, I am sick and tired of you posting that pic-it shows a very unhealthy attachment to 1 simple diecast car and you need to get professional help.

On the way to the shrink, just be sure to drop the WL Camaro in the mail and send it to my house. hahahahahahahahha- Just kidding Mike!!! Sweet car!!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well I have seen it 3 times in this thread, and I still like it !! Congrats to you !

Still waiting for my first WL Zinger, but not holding my breath ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you can also see it on HWC bulletin board just in case this board goes down and you need a fix

1 - 20 of 21 Posts