Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
....and the next die-cast player and manufacturing rep at Autofest is revealed!!!!! Yes it's been in the works a spell. Going to be lots of additions and many of the original formats will be on the table. Lots of new possibilities now for 2008.:woohoo:

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
And who would have thought a some years ago that Tom Lowe would be back with this magnetitude? Selling PM to RC2 then four years later almost getting it entirely back with benefits.

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
I believe Tom said at last years AutoFest, he had a no compete clause with JL until 09 It looks as if they are setting him up to take back the whole line in the near future :cool:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
If ya read closely 1.64th scale isnt mentioned to my understanding its not included in the deal!!!
My guess would be now that he has these licenses, the no compete clause might be lifted. Not only have the license, but sell them too. So what's stopping him from making his own 1:64!!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Wow, this is interesting news. Sounds almost like Chrysler; sold for 37 billion to Mercedes, then 5 years later bought back for $6 or whatever the amount was!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts