Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"SNEAK PEEK! Attention slot car and TV car fans! We've developed all-new Flamethrower tooling for K.I.T.T. and K.A.R.R.! These are the very first painted samples that arrived today. These are NOT available yet, but will be in early 2015. We'll announce a date for availability in the coming months. Enjoy the sneak!"

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
"SNEAK PEEK! Attention slot car and TV car fans! We've developed all-new Flamethrower tooling for K.I.T.T. and K.A.R.R.! These are the very first painted samples that arrived today. These are NOT available yet, but will be in early 2015. We'll announce a date for availability in the coming months. Enjoy the sneak!"

was never into those TV shows...BUT because of their "Genre' ", they are a got-2-get ;-)

Bubba 123 :wave:

·
Registered
469 Posts
QUOTE...Bubba 123...I wish that they would make their 1/64 diecast (& wheels) into easy T-jet chassis conversions...
just me.

+1 on that! Their 1/64 die-cast cars are great and would make very popular slot cars. It's a shame that none of these designs ever makes it over to slot car world. They haven't put out anthing that interests me on the slot car side for quite a while.

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Make that +2... The Ford and Kingswood wagons first on the list, not that they'd be huge sellers with the racing types, but the scenic types would be all over them. Problem is, the Ultra G T jet 's wide wheels would make them look rather awkward.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I haven't been a fan of AW because their bodies seem to fit too high on the chassis, but these look like they fit perfectly on the chassis. The wheel arches seem more proportional to the tires, and the gap is much much smaller to my eye. Does anyone else see this?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.