Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to hobby lobby today in sevierivlle TN after me and my dad went to the library to print off the 40% coupon on hobby lobby website and went inside and saw what little diecast that they had on the shelf. this was around lunch time and only had 2 auto world cars on the shelf. and This one , Ultra red chase was shocking to find. and great to have a 40% off regular price coupon with me on hand to get the chase to around 4 bucks and change today.

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everyone. always remember when you shop for auto world and m2s and other diecast, you always print off the 40% coupon on hobby lobby website and buy one car reg price 40% off.

the shocking thing was that the ultra red and a 70 impala was on the shelf. so it was better to find that chase than nothing at all

·
Registered
13,588 Posts
Oh, SNAP! Congratulations on your find! That wagon is the ONE from this series that I specifically want to find as an UltraRed, UltraRaw, or preferably, both. I've said on here before that our family car when I was a kid was a '69 Kingswood Estate, dark green with a 4-barrel 427 under the hood. I have the UltraRed K.E. from the 3rd series, the one with the hidden headlights, but our car had exposed lights like the Series 4 car. The woodgrain (OK, brown paint, but who's picky?) looks so much better on it than the white on the 3rd Series Ultras.

(Wanna talk sale or trade??? :confused:)

(P.S. - You've got mail... )

·
Registered
7,692 Posts
Nice find!
The cashier will scan the coupon from their website on your smartphone (if you're so equipped) so you don't have to print out a hardcopy...

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Congrats on your find, Thats a keeper! personally i don't check hobby lobbys their method of stocking just a couple cars at a time irritates me.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
There is also an app for smart phones that you can show them at the register. It will have a 4 digit code on it. All they need is the code.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I found an ultra red Comet at Wal-Mart Saturday evening. I cannot visit Wal-Mart without going by the die cast car section!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts