Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this last Saturday on the peg:

I don't collect many of the 1950's cars nice as they are but this set was so cool I had to have it! :thumbsup:

Today I liberated the pair:

Don't recall seeing any chatter here about this pair so thought I'd put them up to show others. These are from Auto-Lifts Release 7.

As I said I'm not into 1950's stuff but M2 does them so well it's hard to resist - I've weakened more than once and have bought 1950's M2's - LOL! :wave:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Ooooh! I don't recall have ever seen anything about those either. But that year Dodge is one of my favorite big finned cars - and the casting came out great too!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
That is a great looking set.... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think when I get it, I am going to lose the fat tires though and put them back to stock as they are too pretty to be drag racing down the road. :lol:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forgot to mention that one thing that confused me was the paper insert is marked for Auto-Lifts Release 6 and on the back is a list of the R6 vehicles with no mention of these D-500's. Made me think they were a chase pair for a few moments until I checked M2's website which does show them as R7.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
... Today I liberated the pair:

Don't recall seeing any chatter here about this pair so thought I'd put them up to show others. These are from Auto-Lifts Release 7.
Wow! Those are really nice. :cool:

The pink and black car is my favorite but, since they're packaged together, I'll be happy with both when they arrive. I found mine at the sponsor of the M2 forum, Diecast Alley. So new they don't even have pics up.

As Liv N Low notes, these are prime candidates for wheel swaps. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Sure wish I could find them . No where to be seen around my area .
The Chase car Mustangs from this set have shown up on epay , but not the regular ones ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts