Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well at the moment I've checked out about 30 local suppliers here in Sydney but no one has anything newer than Batch G.

I've managed to snare 7 Crown Victoria taxis from various sources.

I am desperate for Batch H to be released here so I can get my hands on some ambos (ambulances).

If there are any other Aussies out there, let us know what you have found and where you have found it.

Cheers Pete.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
With regard to other items here in Oz such as 5 Packs.... the last couple we've had here were #8 Dino Search and #11 Desert Adventure. Am looking forward to the arrival of #10 City Services.

Real Working Rigs are coming through fairly regularly and Super Convoys have already landed Down Under. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
499 Posts
I have yet to see Crown Vic taxis on Canadian pegs, either I'm slow at searching & they get scooped or they just haven't shown up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well at the moment I've checked out about 30 local suppliers here in Sydney but no one has anything newer than Batch G.

I've managed to snare 7 Crown Victoria taxis from various sources.

I am desperate for Batch H to be released here so I can get my hands on some ambos (ambulances).

If there are any other Aussies out there, let us know what you have found and where you have found it.

Cheers Pete.
I have found one lot of Batch H on short cards at Coles about 5 weeks ago, but not seen them anywhere else since. Picked up the Red VW Van and Mercedes SLR.

I havent spotted the Green cadillac deVille anywhere yet:confused:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Picked up a blue REAL WORKING RIGS "MAN TGS Flatbed Cargo Hauler" from K-Mart in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs tonight. :thumbsup:

Still no sign of Batch H. :(

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still no sign of Batch H in Oz.

In fact most stores have hardly any Matchbox left at all.

My local supermarket had about 100 MBX cars on the pegs. The numbers fell to about 20 without restocking.

A few weeks ago I went in to find there were only 3 left.

One week ago...... still 3.

Yesterday.............1! :cry:

This is the same deal in so many stores. I think a bunch of Somali pirates must have hijacked a container ship of Matchbox cars bound for Australia! :D

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Picked up the dark green Caddie and gold Range Rover from TRU today here in Sydney. :thumbsup:

Haven't seen them in stores before and am not sure what batch they're from. :confused:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I went along tonight to the monthly Granville Toy & Hobby Swap Meet at Granville in Sydney's south west.

I picked up a few mint condition DLMed Matchbox cars for around AU$2 each.

Am very happy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Picked up a blue REAL WORKING RIGS "MAN TGS Flatbed Cargo Hauler" from K-Mart in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs tonight. :thumbsup:
Damn. Just opened the blister pack to find the second set of rear wheels don't turn. Lucky I kept the receipt. :)
By the way I returned it minus the 2 crates which I kept. :eek:
Got another one at a different K-Mart tonight. Now I have 4 crates. :)

Also picked up the white fire engine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My fellow Australians (and hopefully my New Zealand neighbours) the good news is......

BATCH H
has
finally
arrived
in
AUSTRALIA!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts