Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi My name is anthony..I use to chat heaps on Hotwheels collectors.com and got to know a few blokes on there...Now 1 bloke i got to know was frank and he went under a cobra name..Now he is on this site..
WELL HE IS NO GOOD
..i sent him in trade about 60 JWL WHICH I SENT HIM and bought him $500 dollars worth of australia diecast convention cars..Which i did not ship.... And guess what he disappear.. Now he is here... dONT TRADE OR BUY HIS WHITE LIGHTNINGS AS THEY COULD BE STOLEN...WHAT COME AROUND TURNS AROUND AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL...

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Hi My name is anthony..I use to chat heaps on Hotwheels collectors.com and got to know a few blokes on there...Now 1 bloke i got to know was frank and he went under a cobra name..Now he is on this site..
WELL HE IS NO GOOD
..i sent him in trade about 60 JWL WHICH I SENT HIM and bought him $500 dollars worth of australia diecast convention cars..Which i did not ship.... And guess what he disappear.. Now he is here... dONT TRADE OR BUY HIS WHITE LIGHTNINGS AS THEY COULD BE STOLEN...WHAT COME AROUND TURNS AROUND AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL...
Thanks for the Heads up my Friend and am sorry to hear what this person did this to you, and Tony don't worry people like him will always burn.....Keep the good within you and the bad will have their day that only he will see and feel your pain but only worse Amen!.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
That's a bummer... Sometimes these lessons are extremely very expensive for us... We have all been there once or twice !!!
Best of luck to ya dude !!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
WELL HE IS NO GOOD
Hey mate, that sucks.

But can I add that I trade (as you know) under the name "Cobra Toys" and it is not me Anthony is referring too. Plus I dont trade in JL, but just wanted to make sure there is no confusion.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Hey mate, that sucks.

But can I add that I trade (as you know) under the name "Cobra Toys" and it is not me Anthony is referring too. Plus I dont trade in JL, but just wanted to make sure there is no confusion.
Thanks Mate, for the heads up and don't worry as long as I been a member here once is all it takes for a lot of us to know the differents.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
502 Posts
That sucks Anthony, At least you did not send the others,

Are you still doing Granville ?

I will be back in Australia in Late October

I hope to see you when I get back

All the best

Greg (Carsdownunder)

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
if you are refering to sfcorbra than i think you are off base.i have delt with frank 3 times 2 trades and 1 sale no problem on any.my first trade with him he forgot to send a car and the BP got dammaged before he could send it.he went out of his way to buy another one and sent it to me a few weeks later.you need to let everyone know the persons whole name what his HWC ID is so there is no confusion.do'nt blantley put some name out and ID with out all the info.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts