Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished up my Original Aurora Wolf Man last night. This finishes up all the projects I have been working on. I have an original Confederate Raider that I am now going to start. After seeing Buzz's photos I am really looking forward to working on the Raider! - Denis

Attachments

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Wow! That looks really sharp, Denis. There have been some absolutely beautiful build-ups of the old Aurora monsters lately, and yours is one of the best yet. Stellar work! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Great looking job. I just hope when I do mine it will half as nice. The highlighting and shading on the wolfman and base are very nice.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Excellent work on the Wolfman!! I always thought he looked like the "Werewolf by Night" Wolfman more than the Lon Chaney version.
I am going to modufy the Confederate Soldier to a PLanet of the Apes Gorilla and stallion!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I especially like the nose and eyes. I think it's the first time I've seen a wolfman nose done like that, but it works!

-Neil

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the compliments! I had a great time building and painting this one, lots to dry-brush!! - Denis

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
You really did a sweet job on wolfie here and this is one kit that you can never get tired of building!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I meant to comment on your kit also... I like the nose idea... the kit doesnt really have much definition or detail there... Good build up!

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, djnick66 and Cro-Magnon Man! Got the idea for the nose from the box art. I thought it worked too. Thanks again - Denis

1 - 17 of 17 Posts