Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 8 kits in this series, but not all the instructions sheets. Can anyone help me with the following? I would gladly scan any sheets for anyone in return.
I have the color instructions sheets for the buffalo, cougar and Big horn sheep. I imagine the deer, thoroughbred horse and black bear came with color instruction sheets as well. Can anyone send me scans of these? Did the white stallion and Black Fury have only b/w instructions sheets as these are the ones that I have.
Thanks for any help that is provided, Michael.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the replyMMM. I have tried for years to try and get photocopies, scans, etc of these and other instruction sheets but for some reason it seems that people either do not keep these particular or other Aurora instruction sheets or are not interested in passing on scans of them. I am more than happy to send scans of any I have to complete ant gaps that other collectors may have.
Maybe in the not too far flung future there will be another book of Aurora instruction sheets providing those that collectors do not have. Until that day I will continue to search.
Thanks to those of you that have at least looked to this post, All the best, Michael.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Michael, I have to admit I'm really surprised no one has been able to help you out!
I have the White Tailed Deer instructions but they're the Canadian ones in B&W.
Surely someone here has the sheets you're after??....

Chris.:)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Hey email [email protected] I think we have the deer, bear and thoroughbread all in color. The stallion and fury were only B&W. I can email you the scans we have.
Pete.

Sorry I did not get to this sooner.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MEGA1
Thanks for the reply. Am e-mail has been sent with many thanks and a bit more of an explanation. Thanks again, Michael.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts