Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Very nice stuff buzz,

Any chance you can take close ups of those Super Heroes, and the Ranger & ZORO too? Then post the pics here, or elsewhere? I would love to see your detail. Especially the Ranger as I want to start mine as soon as I find some missing parts I need.

Regards,

Geoff

·
Registered
87 Posts
Great work I love the LOTG snake kit it's on my list of kits to do. I wish we had seen a reissue of the Zorro kit befor the demise of Polar Lights. Here is my Lone Ranger I built a few years back.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments, guys, great job on the ranger, the blue color of his clothes is spot on, thanks for posting.
Randy

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Thats it for now, I cannot tkae pics at this time because I am working on a aurora project, using the bench and space.These pics were stored in a file.
Thanks for your interest, happy modelling.
Buzz

·
Registered
79 Posts
I can't stand it, they are all suburb!!!. I especially love the owl from Batman and the Munsters WOW!!!.
When you get a chance, Please some close ups of Wonder Woman!!. I'd ask for close ups of all, but don't want to be greedy. The last time I worked on a model kit was in the early 1990's when my kids were small.
I just know that if I should start one now, sure enough someone will be bothering me for something, and interupting and bugging and on and on and on.

·
Starship Class
11,869 Posts
Man! Does that Mr. Spock kit ever bring back some memories! You've done what looks to be the best job on building and painting that kit I've ever seen! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks again everyone for the kind compliments, since I am retired, I can put alot of time into modelling,

Randy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts