Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
"I don't say much"
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who are not following the Community Build subsection of this forum, please vote in my poll as to which Blackbeard kit I should build for the CB, Aurora or Atlantis.
Poll closes in two days. Thanks Ya'll! :)

~RK~

·
Premium Member
Models - Horror Figures and Science Fiction
6,082 Posts
Roy,

In my stash I just stumbled across a 1970s-vintage AMT long box Star Trek TOS Enterprise kit. It's missing the front end cap for the secondary hull but is otherwise complete. I WON'T HESITATE TO BUILD THE THING!

Sorry for the shouting but, the point is, neither the model I have nor the one you're wringing your hands over are mint-in-box. They just don't have the collector value of pristine kits. So, as 8 out of 15 voters have already told you, and MonsterModelMan has approved for the Winter/Spring 2013 Community Build: it's okay to build the Aurora Blackbeard. None of us are getting any younger - I say, enough with the polls let's see you turn this model into a masterpiece, already!

Yer takin' all the fun out of being a bystander, for corn's sake. :rolleyes:

·
"I don't say much"
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mark :drunk: ... Mark :drunk: ... Mark :drunk: ...

I am not wringing my hands. :freak:
There is a point to this. It's not about MIB or anything like that.
I am simply asking my fellow modelers to assist with the process.
For me it's a way to involve "The Community" in this CB. ;)
Anxiously awaiting the poll results!

Did I mention I luv using smileys?

~RK~

·
Premium Member
Models - Horror Figures and Science Fiction
6,082 Posts
Roy Kirchoff said:
...For me it's a way to involve "The Community" in this CB.
Roy,

Oh, ah - that explains it. I was wondering about what appeared to be an uncharacteristic indecisiveness. Now I get it, I think...but maybe you could bring some alphabet blocks to the brewpub after SEMMEX so you can explain it better to me. :freak: (I like smilies too, but this one's as close to :moron: as I could get).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.