Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Great work Dan!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: It makes me want to start mine- but I've got too many others to finish:freak:.

Chris.:)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Great work Dan!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: It makes me want to start mine- but I've got too many others to finish:freak:.

Chris.:)
Same here Dan great work !! I seem to buy more and more kits and don't know where to start im almost done with remodleing my kitchen and primering , sanding and painting kitchen cabinets and walls i'm wiped out i don't want to pick up a model after im done , so i buy and buy and put them aside but once im ready watch out , What's up Chris !!! :wave:

Robert (Sprayray)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Very nice indeed..I chose to give my frank a black suit...but what youve chosen is fabulous..:thumbsup:..now that I have a MIB MOM creature...I have to decide which kind of green I am going to use...when I build him

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I couldn't tell what colour the suit on Frank. should be - the original box art seems to show a faded brown suit, or perhaps a black suit so faded in places that its highlights appear brown.
Anyway, great work, especially on the bases!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
excellent work Wolfie ! what colors did you use to get Frankie's skintones ? if ya don't mind me askin'.
great work with the base colors too :thumbsup:!
hb

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys for the compliments and David has alot of kits for me to restore for him.Im looking forward to restoring his Jesse James kit and hopefully he will let me get a Crack at restoring his Original Monster scenes Giant Insect.:)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sweet now that's a Grail kit !!! i hope he does too you will have fun restoring the giant insect Dan that's awesome !!!

Robert

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sweet now that's a Grail kit !!! i hope he does too you will have fun restoring the giant insect Dan that's awesome !!!

Robert
Thanks Robert for the compliments:thumbsup: and if do get a chance to restore his Original Giant Insect will post alot of wips here for ya all:thumbsup:.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts