Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Great model! I have that one in my "to be restored" section... just wondering, is that the orginal flag? If not, where did you find a replacement? Mine's missing the flag, and I can't find one of the proper size.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Randy, Really cool! I need to get back to work on my George Washington. Bike season must be winding down?

·
Oxidation Genius
31,279 Posts
Does the chair rock back and to the left? BACK and to the left?
;)

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Nice work Buzz! I have a MIB JFK, but don't want to build it - I've been looking off and on for one to build in a bad box - I guess I should get "on" again.

Dino, have you looked in the miniatures section of your hobby shop? Here's another idea if you're comfortable with your manliness :) - check out Barbie accessories for things like school rooms, courtrooms, etc...

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
Three thumbs up!

buzz,

I took about half an hour to look through your entire album. Great stuff! I I liked your wonderfully crisp rendering of the details on your models. When I saw that you'd gone for the "box art" look for The Mummy - right down to the red and orange lettering on the base - I realized that I also appreciate the fact that you and I make a lot of the same choices in painting our models!

Not that there's anything wrong with that...:D

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks Mark and everyone for the compliments, glad you enjoyed the album Mark , will be adding more built ups as I finish them.

buzz

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
great work Buzz !! quite a nice collection there . keep on keepin' on . love to see those figure kits .
hb

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Fantastic work, Buzz! Everytime you post a new kit, I end up looking at all the previous kits on your pages, and they never seem to stop being awe inspiring!! Great work on a bunch of great kits! Keep 'em comin'!!

Wayne

·
Oxidation Genius
31,279 Posts
But if it did rock, it would rock BACk and to the LEFT!

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
He looks good Buzz! I've also been through your album and it's impressive to say the least!! I'm looking for this kit and I hope I can do it justice.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Chris.:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts